Nuthin' pretty here . . . but a day in the woods is still better than . . .

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ISeeDeadBTUs

Today was to be my day this week.4 count them! 4!! stops to make B4 I could even get into the woods.

I must have had _ _ ss_ on the mind, cause my head was clearly not in the game.

White Oak broken off during a wind storm 6 weeks or so ago

Had to cross a small swamp to get to it. Pulling the broken limbs threatened to drop a widow maker.

Today was my day to hang up the freakin' saw >:-(
]
All 'n all, I got some wood. Nothing spectacular

plus, on the first trip back home to get wedges and sledge to extract the saw, I dragged a bucket load of Oak in log form.

All in all, I coulda shoulda gotten more done today, but it good to get out of the office onece a week :cheese:

I can usually take the head off the saw and then get the bar out, put on another chain and go back at it! I also carry a old bar with a couple of sharpen chains swap them on and I am all set to go.

Gary

Want a loader for my John Deere 870 soooo bad! Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.