NW NJ Area Pellet Search

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

juneaubugg

Oct 24, 2013
Andover New Jersey
SOS where we usually go is out of Hamers. They are limiting to 10 bags per person as they aren't sure when they are getting more.

Any suggestions on where we can load up? Love the Hamers so I think we'd like a soft pellet if possible (we aren't newbies so we are open to suggestions!)

Anyway - Lowes is out as well (saw earlier post last week and tried but we had missed the boat on that).

Thanks!!!

Take 5 people with you...

I was thinking. Why don't we get together, pay up front and get a load for ourselves in the spring? 5 ton a piece times 4 people is a truck load. Hopefully avoid this and get a better price.

I'm also a Hamer's user but, unfortunately, can't help you as I live in Connecticut BUT I would be interested in knowing if the Hamer's folks would sell a full truckload to a private individual particularly if each person bought 5 tons.

I'm In central Jersey and WISH we could find Hamers. Only stuff I can find are from Box stores..... they are all sold out around here I should have enough til mid march after that the other heater will be on...

Status
Not open for further replies.