Oak $60 a face cord !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an ex-BIL who lived in DeWitt.
Didn't like that one.
$60 is for delivered around here, but that's not here.
My brother's been getting his for $50....c/s/d/d.

I wouldn't want to buy that wood after a long rainy spell the way they have it stored!

Reactions: PapaDave
Seems like a fair price, guess it would be ready in three years.

zap

Reactions: ScotO
Around the Lansing are 75 a face is common for hardwood loads. 60 is a common price for ash which I absalutly love to burn.

Pete

what i like is the uniform dimension. you know exactly what you're getting. AND they're calling it a face cord, not a cord !

Reactions: ScotO
Yeah, I think that's a decent price for a premium hardwood. I wouldn't expect it to be ready this fall or winter, but if you wanted or needed to bank up on some good overnight wood, that's not a bad price.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
No, no, no, Dennis. Wrong direction.​
I've been wanting to burn some Ash.;)

O Dave ash is my favorite around here I made sure to mark all of the trees in the area for me muwahaha lol.

Pete

Pete, if you see Dennis going by with a load of Ash, turn him northbound, would ya'?;lol

Do I have to papa ? Lol
He was very generous and brought me a load of kindling last year because I got way behind ( I am ashamed to say ). You know he can fit a lot in that little car ! ! Funny thing about going north Dave every time I head up that way the price goes way down for firewood. The closer to Lansing the higher it gets that hole stupid population thing.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.