Obtaining the correct Owners Manual and Parts List for the Quadrafire Classic Bay 1200 FS or other Q

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

The owners manual is made for a series of Model years and can be determined by the serial number on the ID tag usually found in the hopper of the stove or insert.

http://www.Quadrafire.com has Owners Manuals and Service Parts list to download.

I called quadrafire customer support. 1-800-926-4356 .
The lady looked up the serial # 356145 for my Classic Bay 1200 FS in the computer and said it was Stove model 810-0120.

She then asked for my email and sent the 5 megabyte owners manual file in PDF and a separate file with the exploded service parts view and parts list.

She also stated parts are not available from Quadrafire directly, you must go through a dealer!

Attachments

• QuadManPic.jpg
    QuadManPic.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 278
Fish On said:
you actually got someone on the line with quad.. there customer service is awful

Yes, you just have to call early in the morning and put the phone on speaker, so you can do something else until they pick up!!

The download for the manuals on the web site is not user friendly and sometimes you cannot get to them!!!

Think you could send me the old manual? I would like to see if there are any differences besides ignitor, auger motor, etc......

Email is [email protected]

Doubt there is any huge changes. The stove looks no different. But sounds interesting that they have more than one manual (unless its because of different parts/part #'s)??

Quad customer service isn't that great. Just like any other big name stove, you must go through the dealer for everything. Which isnt bad. As long as you have a good dealer. Or in these times, a dealer thats still open and around.

DexterDay said:
Think you could send me the old manual? I would like to see if there are any differences besides ignitor, auger motor, etc......

Doubt there is any huge changes. The stove looks no different. But sounds interesting that they have more than one manual (unless its because of different parts/part #'s)??

Quad customer service isn't that great. Just like any other big name stove, you must go through the dealer for everything. Which isnt bad. As long as you have a good dealer. Or in these times, a dealer thats still open and around.

Manual and Service Parts list sent. See your Email. :)
There are different part #s, like the Feed Motor is not the new Stack Feed Motor.

Don2222 said:
DexterDay said:

Manual and Service Parts list sent. See your Email. :)
There are different part #s, like the Feed Motor is not the new Stack Feed Motor.

Got it... Thanks Don. Will look it over in a bit. Homework time with the kid... I thought I would never see homework again after I got out of school! Boy was I wrong. My Son is almost 11 and my Daughter is about 9 months. I gotta a lot of Homework in front of me yet.. :lol: A whole lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.