Odd, non-epa stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
I think in main hearth. DIY says non-hearth for description and even the odd balls mostly have pipe questions. You are right it does not fit.

Yea, DIY is not the right place. What would folks think if Classics Forum title changed to Classics and Non-EPA stoves? Or should we just let it ride?

Whoa , 5ºF in your neck of the woods right now?!

Not a bad idea. Let me think on it.

Yes that is the high today. At least it is really windy too!

Stove getting a work out. Though the geo kicked on last night.

That's too cold! How's the Explorer working out for you?

Good. I had real good wood for first month here. So it was running great. Using it more than I thought we would. Going through wood a little faster but the wife has decided she likes it it warmer than we did before.

Going through wood a little faster but the wife has decided she likes it it warmer than we did before.
Seems to be a common story. Thermostatic central heat 68 was fine. Wood heat, 78 is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.