Ode to my stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrain

Feeling the Heat
Nov 7, 2012
Stow, MA
Dear Oslo,

Thank you for coming into our lives. I am amazed at the many ways you've changed things here. Be fore I even brought you home, you helped me get in shape splitting wood, provided much joy bucking logs I looked forward to feeding you. Built a source of great pride as I gaze upon the fruits of my labor as a great stack of wood. Turned my back yard into the gathering place for my friends to work up a thirst and tell many a tale. Joys of having my two and four year old loading splits into a little red wagon to take to the house. This morning you cooked my breakfast, boiled the water for coffee, dried out toques, gloves and socks after playing in the new snow. Warmed our chilled bodies in a hurry. And gives us something to watch at night besides the TV. A wife whose warm and happy, which makes me happy! We had none of these things just one year ago. Looking forward to many a year with you. Thank you!

Woops, sorry, gotta remember to file the thread under more appropriate forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.