Off Oil reVision heat Open House Brewer, Maine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UMainah

Just curious if anyone in the area was going to the reVision heat Open house in Brewer, ME tomorrow?
Supposedly there is going to be free food & beer
Oh, and they are also going to be showing off things like pellet stoves, pellet boilers, heat pumps, gasifying boilers, natural gas, solar, oil optimization, and etc.

http://www.revisionheat.com/off-oil-open-house-revision-heat-brewer/

(Wasn't sure where I should post this)

Hmmm . . . I may go just for the chance wo win a door prize. Thanks for posting . . . and welcome to hearth.com from your next door neighbor to the south.

firefighterjake said:
Hmmm . . . I may go just for the chance wo win a door prize. Thanks for posting . . . and welcome to hearth.com from your next door neighbor to the south.

Thanks. GC13X0D is my favorite cache by you so far. It was also cool running into some Amish folks at the cache. (I'm also known as UMainah by the way)

dtaylor said:
firefighterjake said:

Thanks. GC13X0D is my favorite caches by you so far. It was also cool running into some Amish folks at the cache. (I'm also known as UMainah by the way)

Ah ha . . . then you know where I live since I live near the mailbox . . . in the Cape, not the house across from the mailbox.

firefighterjake said:
dtaylor said:
firefighterjake said:

Thanks. GC13X0D is my favorite caches by you so far. It was also cool running into some Amish folks at the cache. (I'm also known as UMainah by the way)

Ah ha . . . then you know where I live since I live near the mailbox . . . in the Cape, not the house across from the mailbox.

Yup, I did have a nice talk with the lady across the street though for a bit last spring.

dtaylor said:
firefighterjake said:
dtaylor said:
firefighterjake said:

Yup, I did have a nice talk with the lady across the street though for a bit last spring.

Hopefully you didn't park in her driveway . . . she was complaining to me about folks parking there . . . which is why I have the coords for the parking posted as the coords for the cache . . . forces folks to read the whole cache description.

In any case . . . you going tomorrow? I'm thinking I may stop by after work.

firefighterjake said:
dtaylor said:
firefighterjake said:
dtaylor said:
firefighterjake said:

Hopefully you didn't park in her driveway . . . she was complaining to me about folks parking there . . . which is why I have the coords for the parking posted as the coords for the cache . . . forces folks to read the whole cache description.

In any case . . . you going tomorrow? I'm thinking I may stop by after work.

Nope, parked across from your driveway. I'm not sure why people don't read the descriptions.
I'm planning to go. Probably show up around 5ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.