Off Season Stove Care

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is making me feel guilty! Care is what my stove deserved, instead, I dismantled my very faithful Old Defiant to make way for a Jotul Firelight 600. All is not lost, I hope to resurrect the Defiant when the barn/workshop gets built.

formula_pilot said:
This thread is making me feel guilty! Care is what my stove deserved, instead, I dismantled my very faithful Old Defiant to make way for a Jotul Firelight 600. All is not lost, I hope to resurrect the Defiant when the barn/workshop gets built.

Scrap cast iron is bringing .35 a pound. :) Kinda like old loves. Ya just gotta let go.

And after you light off the Firelight you will go throw rocks at the Defiant. ;-)

I know. I can't let go of my old one either. It now burns trash and smokes ribs. Not at the same time.

Attachments

• brownie smoker.jpg
    brownie smoker.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.