Offer from pelletsales.com

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a generic message. I get it too. The site might just be down for server maintenance. Try again later.

HarryBack said:
in all fairness, its likely they are putting together a program.....we only got manufacturer pricing last week and this week, depending upon pellet manufacturer.

Harry,

In all fairness they've written her off.........if they were, as you say, "putting a program together" they would have dropped her an e-mail stating that and that they'd get back to her.....

castiron said:
HarryBack said:
in all fairness, its likely they are putting together a program.....we only got manufacturer pricing last week and this week, depending upon pellet manufacturer.

Harry,

In all fairness they've written her off.........if they were, as you say, "putting a program together" they would have dropped her an e-mail stating that and that they'd get back to her.....

Damn I guess they wrote me off too........
Well the e-mail from last week said that in about 2 weeks they would be...... So that's 1 more week......
And the site seems to be back up........

HarryBack said:
I say this because there seems to be alot of confusion....everyone seems to assume all New England Pellets are hardwood.....not the case.....the Canadian variety is technically softwood. A good pellet, still Premium, but softwood nonetheless.
And it's a great pellet, too bad NEWP may not carry them next year :mad:

castiron said:
HarryBack said:

Harry,

Dunno about that, Cast. Theyve already sold and delivered her two tons, cant see why they wouldnt want to go back. Maybe they are scaling back their operation? Maybe they are coming up with a truly great deal? Maybe they found out there isnt huge money to be made in pellets? Maybe....who knows? Time will tell.

Omg relax peeps. Nobody has gotten quotes yet.
"Our Early Buy Specials are being announced this week".
stay tuned...............

Wow, under 200 a ton. Do they deliver to Southeastern, VT? Around here I pay 270 a ton and that's a good price. Most people were around 290 - 300 for premium pellets. If anyone knows a place where I can get them for under 200 a ton up here, I'd consider buying a truckload to split with my family.

-Jay

jbates said:
Wow, under 200 a ton. Do they deliver to Southeastern, VT? Around here I pay 270 a ton and that's a good price. Most people were around 290 - 300 for premium pellets. If anyone knows a place where I can get them for under 200 a ton up here, I'd consider buying a truckload to split with my family.

-Jay
Where abouts are ya in SE VT I haven't payed that much since around Katrina...
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/fuels try this link see what's in your area, I saw a colchester VT in there don't know where that is in relation to you..

Hey, thanks for that site. It's pretty sweet. Colchester is in the northwest part of the state close to Burlington. I'm way down in the southeast part of the state right on the NH border, Westminster, VT. I'm going to research this, I've got a truck and a 16 ton equipment trailer if I need to go and get them, but I'm not paying 260 or 270 a ton again. Hell, one place was charging 290 and 20 a ton to deliver.

Thanks again,
Jay

NEWP is out of Jaffrey Which is near Keene NH which is near Brattleboro VT I don't know if that is near you or not..
Prices in my area are still up around 300 a ton but by driving about 20-30 miles the price drops to about $240 and I expect it to go a bit lower this month.
If you find prices help some others out and post them on the price report.
Good luck... :)
And www.pelletsales.com is out of manchester NH so i'm sure you could contact them and get truckload discounts....

I received an email from them yesterday talking about sub-$200 prices for "most delivery areas". Looked like it was an autoresponder message, but I am intrigued with this situation and am ready to buy if they have the goods.

I received an email from them a few days ago and it said that they have been" unable to identify a source in my area to supply my needs" or some thing to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.