Oh No !! Found my moisture meter outside

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRock

Minister of Fire
Oct 25, 2012
Grand Blanc, Mi
!!! Yep , it was setting on top of a stack right where I forgot it, about a week ago, has been rained on to.
Works as good as It always did :)
FYI, General Tools, moisture meter is pretty tough ::-)

Reactions: Gasifier
I don't know if mine gets turned on accidentally or what, but it seems to go through batteries pretty quick....

I don't know if mine gets turned on accidentally or what, but it seems to go through batteries pretty quick....
Hmmm , my batteries seem to last a long time .
I read on here, some one else had one that went bouncing down the road , they found it and it still worked

!!! Yep , it was setting on top of a stack right where I forgot it, about a week ago, has been rained on to.
Works as good as It always did :)
FYI, General Tools, moisture meter is pretty tough ::-)

I did that with my good Estwing hammer last winter. ;emTook a while to find it after the snow fall a few days later.;hm But I spent some time cleaning her up good! ==c There, there girl, its okay. Sorry I left you out in the cold like that. What? You guys talk to your tools and equipment too. Don't tell me you don't. Did I tell you about how I told my wife I was tired of shoveling last winter? All that snow, and when I raised the garage door to see my tractor/loader I sang to her. Hello Darlin, nice to see ya, it's been a long time........

I'm okay. ::P

I did that with my good Estwing hammer last winter. ;emTook a while to find it after the snow fall a few days later.;hm But I spent some time cleaning her up good! ==c There, there girl, its okay. Sorry I left you out in the cold like that. What? You guys talk to your tools and equipment too. Don't tell me you don't. Did I tell you about how I told my wife I was tired of shoveling last winter? All that snow, and when I raised the garage door to see my tractor/loader I sang to her. Hello Darlin, nice to see ya, it's been a long time........

I'm okay. ::P
Do they talk back to you?;lol

Reactions: HDRock
fourwheeler.jpg
Do they talk back to you?;lol

Who? I don't know what your talking about. Who are you anywho? Do you work for that new government? Hey, did I show ya my new wheeler Dude?

With all that rain it must have driven your moisture meter half crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.