Oh sweet moma your spitter's got them Elm round blues!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggins08

Sep 20, 2006
Springfield MA
I was talking to Jerry last night and we are working on coming up with new lyrics for Deep Elm Blues...

I think "ELMer" has a few dozen songs of his own .......... :lol:
"ELMer" can do howling in the back ground , Where is Warren at anyway.

Since we are colaborating on this, make sure it is Mama, not moma...that is, unless modern art is your thing....

I wrote two songs when I was 16, none since....one was the homestead blues - just a regular 12 bar.....

I wake up in the morning
I go to sleep every night (creative, eh?)
I get my breakfast in bed
I drink my coffee light
but when I got to go, I got to have my way
I won't stay here for another day!

I got the homestead blues
I got the homestead blues, Lord, give me a home on the range.....

I won't subject you to more verses......

Nice.......If you're heating with pellet's hide your money in your shoes, at 300 a ton, cord wood is what to choose.....Oh sweet Mama my splitter's got them Elm round Blue's... Went down to the ACE saw some pellets on display, 327.50 was the price there yesterday, Oh Sweet Mama, my splitter's got them Elm Round Blue's...Wood scrounging is fun, I do it all I can, just my little way of stickin' it to the man..Oh sweet Mama my splitter's got them Elm round blues! Jerry said he may come back tonight to work on this some more. That's it for now...

Hard Woods said:
Nice.......If you're heating with pellet's hide your money in your shoes, at 300 a ton, cord wood is what to choose.....Oh sweet Mama my splitter's got them Elm round Blue's... Went down to the ACE saw some pellets on display, 327.50 was the price there yesterday, Oh Sweet Mama, my splitter's got them Elm Round Blue's...Wood scrounging is fun, I do it all I can, just my little way of stickin' it to the man..Oh sweet Mama my splitter's got them Elm round blues! Jerry said he may come back tonight to work on this some more. That's it for now...

************ :cheese: *************

Well, if we can find a fiddle payer and a banjo player on here I think we are on to something...

Status
Not open for further replies.