Oil Points on Greenfire GF55 convection fan (Found)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranky64

Dec 14, 2010
Maryland
Little holes that have interal race that leads to the front and back of the shaft.

The book says oil twice a year but there is noting that says where to place the drops of oil on the fan. Anyone know?

Thanks

Cranky64 said:
Little holes that have interal race that leads to the front and back of the shaft.

The book says oil twice a year but there is noting that says where to place the drops of oil on the fan. Anyone know?

Thanks

OK, I'm confused....you said you found the oiling ports, but don't know where to put the oil????? :-/

I edited my post with (found)

imacman said:
Cranky64 said:

Thanks

OK, I'm confused....you said you found the oiling ports, but don't know where to put the oil????? :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.