Ok all you tomfooleries, I got your number..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could head over to OMV's for a midnight raid but he has that sophisticated deer monitor system that might catch me in the act.

Ok maybe I am missing something here... I stopped at lowes again tonight, The entire stack of the green team platinums were gone, ( except 1 bag), and the somersets were still there. So I bought all the somersets. Now I have not burned either of those yet, but I am guessing the somersets are better than the Instant heat(less) that I wound up with....
So question is why would the more expensive G-T-P, be gone over the lower priced Somersets. I live in a rather not so rich city, so very confused..
Chris, you already know the answer....they are pushing the GTP's to customers who don't know any better by telling them things like "the Platinums are a way better pellet for your stove, and way more heat", etc, etc, etc.

And yes, the Sets are WAY better than the Instant Heat-less.

I could head over to OMV's for a midnight raid but he has that sophisticated deer monitor system that might catch me in the act.
So dress up like a Bear....then Smokey will get blamed if he catches you. ==c

The mouse suit is working perfect! Just can't haul to many out at a time.

Reactions: mralias
Oh know he broke the code. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.