Ok Connecticut guys, thank me later.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen firewood for sale on eBay. Is this common?

I'm about 30 miles from Norwalk, but with the cost of diesel these days it may not be worth the drive.

i've seen it before, guy in pa used offer $25 all you load deals. any vehicle, you load all you can fit for $25 bucks. was too far for me unfortunately.

I read the ad a few times and I'm sure I've missed the part where he steals your organs and eats them when you come for your firewood.

If it was NE CT I'd be down there tonight.

Well, I sent him a note. Hopefully I am the first one to commit to picking it up this weekend. Would be nice to burn this stuff next year for sure. 30-35 miles is a bit far but for wood already cut up that i can just roll into the trailer??

So the guy put up an ebay auction for free wood. Now he has to pay ebay for it, and he's confused all his bidders...

its free, he updated it.
he doesnt want people to bid, just contact him........ebay made him list something for start bid.
I guess he never heard of Craigslist.

moondoggy said:
its free, he updated it.
he doesnt want people to bid, just contact him........ebay made him list something for start bid.
Yeah, that's because it's an auction site :) The person with the top bid when it closes could file a valid complaint against him.

The guy should've done a $1 buy-it-now, if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.