OK, Finally.....the new Englander 10-CPM Multi Fuel is installed....w/ pics!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woodsman23 said:
Good job buddy....

Thanks Woodsman.

Speaking of SlickPlant, where is she when we need a good laugh???
It's almost burning season...think we'll hear from her....sparks from the pipe??? :lol:
I'm sitting here laughing just thinking about her cutting down her bush, and getting a garden hose for the winter.

macman said:
BXpellet said:
Nice job with the paint on the stove, maybe Englander can sub you out for customizing stoves, They can call it the Macman special

the bricks look sharp !

Thanks BXpellet.

Yes, I can do customizing....Mike, are you listening???? :cheese:

the commute back and forth from there to here would be a killer (and if you ask my guys they will tell ya , "he hates it when we're late" :blank: )

stoveguy2esw said:
.....the commute back and forth from there to here would be a killer (and if you ask my guys they will tell ya , "he hates it when we're late" :blank: )

The solution is to open "Englander Service North - Home of the Custom Mods" :lol:

Back and forth no way, there would be a premium price to pay for custom work and shipping would be included, if we dream lets dream big!!!!!

An exceptionally attractive stove, Much nicer than my Harman P-38 black toilet bowl .
Congratulations and let us know how well it burns. I`d be interested.

Macman, nice stove and install, the customized painting really makes the difference.
Mike -

Great job dressing that puppy up. Looks great, I am sure you will enjoy burning whatever you can put in it. Post some picks with flames to keep us warm.

Thanks Gio, Dr Drum, & amick....I appreciate the compliments. Will post burning pics ASAP.

One thing I did note when doing the initial burn-in on the deck was that it starts much faster than my Astoria did. This unit has burning pellets in about 3-4 minutes, compared to the 6-8 for the Astoria. I see the ignitor getting hot within 30-45 seconds of initial start.

Xena said:
Nice hat Pete. Too chicken to take the pic wearing it. ;-P

Yep...I don't think anyone here needs to see my ugly mug on the forum..... :shut:

Congrats Macman. Seems like yesterday you were getting your first pellet stove. Now look at you (Pellet Guru). Nice to have someone local to look to for advice. Good Luck and Happy Burning.

ah, you finally made it official.....I'll get my pics soon.....getting jealous now ... :)

Teddy1971 said:
Congrats Macman. Seems like yesterday you were getting your first pellet stove. Now look at you (Pellet Guru). Nice to have someone local to look to for advice. Good Luck and Happy Burning.

Yep, it seems like it was yesterday when i got the astoria....

Thanks Teddy!

Macman,
Was out of town and missed the long anticipated installation and unveiling. It looks just fantastic. I like the look in front of the cedar wood wall. Nice Job! You should post the different look that the other fuels generate. Glad if finally happened for you. Cold weather is here, nice timing.

clifford

Vermont-XXV said:
..... It looks just fantastic. I like the look in front of the cedar wood wall. Nice Job! You should post the different look that the other fuels generate.....

Thanks Clifford. Yes, it did come out nice, if I do say so myself. A log home just doesn't seem "complete" without some sort of wood burning stove in it.

If I get any corn, or other bio-fuel to try, I will certainly take some pics and post them.

Thanks again!

Nice job Mac, like the extra detail. I would think that being a Pellet Pig you will be burning them all winter and not multi-fueling.............. :)

goatman-68 said:
Nice job Mac, like the extra detail. I would think that being a Pellet Pig you will be burning them all winter and not multi-fueling.............. :)

Thanks Goat, appreciate the comments. Yes, I'll be burning some pellets this winter....hard not to. I love a fire going in the house, especially on a cold, blustery day. Makes me warm just thinking about it. :)

BTW, will be posting some burning pics.....it's already down to 49 degrees here, and the stove fired up about 30 minutes ago (on stat).

Status
Not open for further replies.