Ok Guys What do you think?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaddius Wenderoth

Feeling the Heat
Jan 21, 2013
That all depends on whether or not your guest house is sideways :)

Actually, I think the Avalon is said to be a solid stove. If I remember correctly, I think Imacman had one. I was looking at those when I bought new. If in good shape, 500 bucks might be OK. Being it is craigslist, you might get them down a bit more.....

Reactions: RCCARPS
That all depends on whether or not your guest house is sideways :)

Actually, I think the Avalon is said to be a solid stove. If I remember correctly, I think Imacman had one. I was looking at those when I bought new. If in good shape, 500 bucks might be OK. Being it is craigslist, you might get them down a bit more.....
I was hoping $400

$350 with cash, a truck, and two guys all on the spot will do it!
That is what I like to hear! What do you think about the stove?

What do you think about the stove?​
I don't....i is a picture of a stove that is 1700 miles away. I can't fire it up, look at it, hear it, smell it or nothing. But absolute worst case scenario, you are out $350 if it is FUBAR......otherwise, you may need to sink a little bit into it. It is for a gueat house, so this stove, however old, will have a very easy life in its "Golden Years"
Get er Done!

Reactions: Thaddius Wenderoth
Status
Not open for further replies.