Ok I need more help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corie:
I wish you guys were doing this next week! haha

I’d love to take a drive to MA, maybe I could even swing a visit to Woodstock Soapstone before heading back. Oh well.

PS - You guys better take a lot more pictures than I did.

I checked the map...If you are in Milford (pretty close to Port Jervis NY yes?) If we do get a "set date/time" I might be able to come pick you up (I like taking road trips...PJ is about a 3 1/2 hour drive) or perhaps you can catch a ride to Newburg NY (on I-84)???

Do you know the Scranton area fairly well? I'm thinking of "getting a few road trips in" before the "summer rush" starts. Last year's road trip to PA was to Chambersburg (35MI N of Hagerstown MD on I-81)...My (two) cousins bought cars out that way...I had volunteered to play 'Taxi'....Was a good "weekend get-away" ('a hair less' than 6hrs drive one way I wanna say?)
Nice little road trip all in all...made good time across CT,NY,NJ and PA for the most part...Did take a wrong turn in PA close to where we were going...and got stuck waiting for traffic to clear...so we just 'pulled over' and waited for it to clear up:

Attachments

• Web IM001673.jpg
    Web IM001673.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 207
  • Web IM001674.jpg
    Web IM001674.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 208
Elk, this is pretty exciting. Iwill be out of town the last weekend of March so hopefully it does not happen then. I don't have much money, I am 27, just starting a career and still in school. I do have a mint 6" stanless steel t that I did not use in my instalation if it can be of use.
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.