Ok.. I've joined the crazies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JP11

Minister of Fire
May 15, 2011
Central Maine
Storage tanks are at the welders.

Got a pile of rounds started over the last couple weeks.

Boiler is months away.

Weighing wood doesn't seem all that nuts anymore.

30ton Northerntool chipper on the way as of this morning.

I'm officially on the crazies team now. :)

JP

That's only the tip of the ice berg. It gets WORSE!

welcome aboard! pretty soon you'll be driving around and doing nothing but checking out woodpiles and stuff on the side of the road. eventually you'll fill your yard with wood and run out of room like most of us.

did anyone mention the mention "chainsaw aquistion syndrome" phase yet? followed by the log splitter phase, the sharpener phase and goes on and on.

HAHAHA You ain't seen nothin' yet brother! Welcome aboard the Crazy Train!

Oh i'm pretty far along there too.

Already had a MS310. Got a timberline sharpener last week.. can't believe I ever tried to file by hand.

I've got about an acre spot cleared that will be a "toy barn" site eventually. I'll be stacking wrapped pallets, so I hopefully won't paint myself into a corner with wood storage.

Anxious to get started. Realized that the Kubota is due for a service. I'll drop that SUDT and put it in the new splitter when it shows up.

JP

JP11 said:
Oh i'm pretty far along there too.

Already had a MS310. Got a timberline sharpener last week.. can't believe I ever tried to file by hand.

I've got about an acre spot cleared that will be a "toy barn" site eventually. I'll be stacking wrapped pallets, so I hopefully won't paint myself into a corner with wood storage.

Anxious to get started. Realized that the Kubota is due for a service. I'll drop that SUDT and put it in the new splitter when it shows up.

JP

Sounds like you've been hiding that sickness! :zip:

gibir

"Crazies" may be a name you choose
but "Cold" we won't be. ;)
"Lazy" won't fit either :)

Ya, just join in with the rest of us crazies.

Oops! Fahmahbob just opened that can again. ;)

We are cookoo for wood.

JP11 said:
Storage tanks are at the welders.

Got a pile of rounds started over the last couple weeks.

Boiler is months away.

Weighing wood doesn't seem all that nuts anymore.

30ton Northerntool chipper on the way as of this morning.

I'm officially on the crazies team now. :)

JP

Smokin, you have to talk JP into some milling equipment.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.