OK kiddies, what did santa bring you?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTUSER I started with a MR Beer kit and now I make 5 gallon batches and secondary, soon you will be running a bar in your home!
I got a can of popcorn (probably the only person who likes them) insulated socks and a 25 dollar gift card woot!

Pete

btuser said:
I got a Mr Beer kit!

One of the boys got me a Mr Beer Jug :coolsmile:

DSC00023-1.jpg

ashthree said:
Remote controlled Helicopter! (I'm 32 going on 12) HAHA
!

My son stopped by one day this past summer and asked, "What's up?"
I told him I saw buzzards circling overhead so I laid down in the grass playing dead
and I said, "You know what? I'm 54 years old!" He had a big laugh and I hope, a lesson.
Kenny

Bought each other a house....the same one which works out well!

glad i,m not the only 50 yo "kid' here...lol

wanted a RC helicopter but got a RC plane instead...

then got another diecast dump truck to add to the collection...

oh yeah and.......socks

firecracker_77 said:
gmule said:
I got a new thermometer for the fire view.
He is a sable colored German Shepard
ry=400

What a good looking puppy dog!!!

I agree, very cute. Id be tired too if I were in a gift wrapped box all night.

CTguy9230 said:
glad i,m not the only 50 yo "kid' here...lol

wanted a RC helicopter but got a RC plane instead...

Heck get more... Ive got about a dozen right now (planes that is) including 3 partially built and a few in the box waiting to get built... crashed or sold 3x that over the years ;)

At 35 I think Im one of the youngest guys in my flying club of 150+ members.

Woodsaver.jpg

pen

Nice thermo, pen...

I got more beads for my Trollbead bracelets.....(lord knows I needed more!) :ahhh:

I got some giftcards and cold hard cash which is always good..... I posted a pic of my new 20 inch welders gloves in the Hearthroom.... :lol: you can tell what was my fav.... :)

Mr Gamma said something else is coming for me....not sure what that could be.... :shut: That makes me a lil nervous...

GAMMA RAY said:
Mr Gamma said something else is coming for me....not sure what that could be.... :shut: That makes me a lil nervous...

Whatever it is, it can't possibly be as romantic as my gift to my wife.

btuser said:
GAMMA RAY said:

Let me guess...you put a big ole bow on your forehead and gave her yourself...... :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:
btuser said:
GAMMA RAY said:

Let me guess...you put a big ole bow on your forehead and gave her yourself...... :lol:

Better

Think cleaning appliances!

I got Mrs woodchip a years subscription to Essex Record Office online records so she can continue doing her family tree.
Her brother bought her a set of oil pastels as she likes painting and drawing.
I got a winter wooley and socks from Mrs woodchip, and my mom gave me money to spend in the sales buying new stuff for the garage from Screwfix.

A morning in Screwfix with money to spend is my dream prezzie ;-)

http://www.screwfix.com/jsp/container.jsp

firefighterjake said:
I made cinnamon rolls for my wife and I and then hot tubbed.

Ding ding- I think this is the winner. Trying to strip down all present-giving holidays as a matter of 1) reducing "stuff" and 2) making it about time together. What better way than to actually strip down in the process?

Adios Pantalones said:
firefighterjake said:
I made cinnamon rolls for my wife and I and then hot tubbed.

Ding ding- I think this is the winner. Trying to strip down all present-giving holidays as a matter of 1) reducing "stuff" and 2) making it about time together. What better way than to actually strip down in the process?

Uh yeah . . . actually that's about how we do it . . . were you watching out back with binoculars? :) ;)(

Exactly. Its about spending time together:

"You know, that new dishwasher is going to save about 6-7 minutes a day, so you'll have more time to take care of me!"
"Six minutes? What, are we gonna do it twice?"

btuser said:
Exactly. Its about spending time together:

"You know, that new dishwasher is going to save about 6-7 minutes a day, so you'll have more time to take care of me!"
"Six minutes? What, are we gonna do it twice?"

You're a true romantic, BT %-P

Well, more of a boxing day gift, but my Fil brought over a dulcimer for my wife and I. I have to say, its a pretty cool sounding instrument, and might even like it more than my fiddle.
So, now in our household with three kids, we have a piano, guitar, 2 ukleles, a mandolin, harmonical, drum set, recorder, banjo, fiddle and now a dulcimer. At least if we can't play them all, we can make a meseum, lol.
My best gift was my wife being home from the hospital on Xmas eve and morning.
happy boxing day folks.

I got a new thermometer for the fire view.
He is a sable colored German Shepard
ry=400

My new thermomoter is now 6 months old. My has he grown

380653_3123105953007_1125352659_32249759_2483289_n.jpg

Love the legs :) He's gonna be a tall one :)

Murph had those legs, lol, he's alot shorter, how ever
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.