ok pelletheads , we got a new playroom

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogwildz said:
GVA said:
Hogwildz said:
You all can run, but ya can't hide ;)
Muhahahaha
Go to your room.........

:cheese: Kidding here :cheese:

Good to see ya man.
Was wondering what happened to ya.
I see your a southerner now?
Ahhh Yup.
Can I call ya redneck now? ;)
Ya chur can....
Are you burning down there? & Did you take the stove witcha?
No I'm freezin'
It sucks going back to a home heated at 68*ELECTRIC FHA TOO :ahhh:
It does have a fireplace but it is a ZC with about a 10 foot stack 12" diameter.......Imagine the draft on that one

Since the house hasn't sold yet the stove was still included unless the new owners didn't want it.......

Where the he(( am I? Hearth dot com on the top of my screen? yep! See all the normal names? yep! The only discussion about wood is Hogz is gonna compare a 30 against the mighty Summit? Pellets here, pellets there, WHATS GOING ON? ARRRRRRGH!...........Oh, wait a minute. Wrong door.

Hmmmm.....note to self. Craig plays funny tricks around Thanksgiving. ****backing up quietly and closing door*****

~~~Hmpf, might have to remember this place if I get tired of the ash can.~~~

GVA said:
No I'm freezin'
It sucks going back to a home heated at 68*ELECTRIC FHA TOO :ahhh:

Dane Harman is sitting in his office awaiting your order. He has a few bills to pay and would love to hear from you.

Jeez, I hope Hog stops by often. I order some plutonium pellets from him, just one bag is all you need for the season, he gets them local. Just need to put different cleaning 'rods' in the stove and all should work fine is what I hear. Hog, I've been checking the local freight trains down in the yard nightly for two weeks (after midnight of course, the locks on those things are tough!), I know they have to go ground but are you sure they shipped? Sure is nice to stretch the legs out in the new room, hope old friends find their way in.

GotzTheHotz said:
Jeez, I hope Hog stops by often. I order some plutonium pellets from him, just one bag is all you need for the season, he gets them local. Just need to put different cleaning 'rods' in the stove and all should work fine is what I hear. Hog, I've been checking the local freight trains down in the yard nightly for two weeks (after midnight of course, the locks on those things are tough!), I know they have to go ground but are you sure they shipped? Sure is nice to stretch the legs out in the new room, hope old friends find their way in.

gawd!! extruded uranium , that could be fun

im waiting patiently for hogz "30 VS summit" heavyweight bout, i mean ALI / FRAZIER for the hearth heavyweight title , theres bigger but are they better? my moneys on the 30, but im biased, hell, if i didnt do what i do for who i do it for, and had the money , id think seriously about the PE summit , hell of a stove, but the 30's gonna kick its azz head to head , especially when you tie in the price tag ;) nc-30 in the 6th is my prediction, and there aint gonna be a rematch

north of 60 said:
Now if they come out with a CAT pellet stove I figure it might be worth the visit sometimes to see the cat fights begin so to speak. ;-P
Happy Thanx Giving to you folks across the border.

i played with that for a while in the 90's cats will light off and burn in that environment , but the fly ash tends to clog them quickly, if that could be defeated then there might be possibilities, finding a way to harness the cat for heat in that situation would be a bugger too, its doable im sure but the technology want and probably still isnt available to me

stoveguy2esw said:
GotzTheHotz said:

gawd!! extruded uranium , that could be fun

im waiting patiently for hogz "30 VS summit" heavyweight bout, i mean ALI / FRAZIER for the hearth heavyweight title , theres bigger but are they better? my moneys on the 30, but im biased, hell, if i didnt do what i do for who i do it for, and had the money , id think seriously about the PE summit , hell of a stove, but the 30's gonna kick its azz head to head , especially when you tie in the price tag ;) nc-30 in the 6th is my prediction, and there aint gonna be a rematch

HAHAHA, I am NOT figuring price right away. First round will be performance. Price is a no brainer. But keep in mind. I will be comparing a Summit insert to an Englander freestanding. Another advantage Englander. Once in, as long as both heat this place as needed. I will be happy with the best from both worlds. The 30 will be overkill for a 17' x 12' room with 10' ceiling. But that room will have doorways to 3 other rooms which 2 will be open to the rest of the house. I am hoping for good circulation.
Or I can always slide the sliding door open to adjust ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.