Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Okies in Hope,NJ

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Fuhr

Mar 28, 2014
NJ
Imperial Billiards in Hope NJ
Okie Golds -325/ton
Okie D Firs -375/ton
Okie Reds -345/ton (when available)
Cleanfire Pacifics -365/ton

908 459 4825
2 Sandy Lane
Hope, NJ
text- 201 400 6913

Last edited:
This guy will do you right. Great businessman.

Last edited:
Frankie,
Due to an increase in retail pellet sales last year of approx 25%, and roughly 40% again this heating season, we are on the road most hours of the day starting at 630am to whenever we finish, often after 6 pm out on deliveries and service calls. We endeavor to return all inquiries if a caller leaves a message. Admittedly some are missed if your message is interrupted by call waiting or our mailbox was full. There were times last year that we had 40 calls in a 24 hr period of customers looking for pellets, from as far away as Philly and Long Island. Please accept my apologies. You are welcome to 6 bags on us. We currently have "Golds" in stock and Doug Firs arriving tomorrow. You may have any combination you wish totaling 6.
Regards,
Val Vindici
Text me 201 400 6913

Reactions: Peterfield
See how nice they are frankie. Im thinking about making the trip down for some okie firs but its just a little to far for me

Another nice story about Val: when I drove up from Philly to get the Okie Douglas Firs I've been burning, by accident he loaded too many into my vehicle. When I did a count and went back inside to tell him I had too many, he didn't even really want to take the extra money from me (I insisted).

This guy is top notch! We texted back and forth so many times today that my fingers hurt. Thanks for everything.

Just wish you guys had a better system for checking what's in stock. Didn't here back anytime I called since November. Had to buy from SOS on 57 which is further and more expensive.

I was able to get some douglas firs from you last year - much more convenient than SOS. How are Golds burning this year? Might have to come by and pick up a ton.

We've sold appox 200 tons of Golds since August. We had two people who didn't particularly care for how they burned. Stoves all burn a little different.
Please feel free to text me regarding availability.
201 400 6913

A little side note regarding how pellets are ordered from the manufacturers-
We typically need to place our orders in the middle of the preceding sales quarter...order August 15 for ALL the pellets we anticipate needing for October-December.
Shipment dates are approximate as to when we will get them.
1/2 my okie load for Nov. were postponed to Dec. -no fault of the mfg, all had to do with rail car transport issues
Nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get additional truckloads more than what is pre-ordered.
When we placed our August orders with Energex and NE Pellet we were informed that they were already oversold for the ENTIRE SEASON, this after being assured by the outside salesman their supplies were stable. (Apparently only true...if you're a big box store) NE actually allocated me 1 trailer load, estimated delivery (get this). .....MAR 31
Going forward, it would help us greatly if estimated season consumption could be relayed to us as early as possible July-August.
We have 3 trailers of Golds and 1 D Firs coming in between now and end of Feb.

Last edited:
Picked up a ton of reds today and ten bags of gold to try.

Nice guy to deal with. Just text him instead of calling the number you find online and he will take care of you.

******Just added to our product line******
EasyBlaze super-premiums. 305/ton

Spring pricing in effect April 1-15.
$10 off per ton of Okies
Golds 315/ton
Reds 335/ton
Firs 365/ton

2 Sandy Lane
Hope, NJ
text- 201 400 6913

Last edited:
Imperial Billiards