Okies in Massachusetts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooper

Nov 13, 2011
Wilmington,Ma
Hey guys I really want to try these new Douglas fir okies any ideas where i could find them near Boston Ma or nearby???
Thanks!!
:zip:
I wont tell anyone lol

I don't think these people have the Douglas Fir Okanagans. They just have the Spruce Fir. It sounded by the tone of the message Jay got that the DF are a pretty scarce bread and will remain as such. It sounds to me like it will be hit and miss if you happen to stumble across them. Compared to the amount of tonnage they ship to NE, 50 tons is peanuts.

Ejectr said:
I don't think these people have the Douglas Fir Okanagans. They just have the Spruce Fir. It sounded by the tone of the message Jay got that the DF are a pretty scarce bread and will remain as such. It sounds to me like it will be hit and miss if you happen to stumble across them. Compared to the amount of tonnage they ship to NE, 50 tons is peanuts.

50 tons is definitely peanuts......I don't know if there are ANY available anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.