Old 1800's Union Crawford cook stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STOVEGUY11

Feeling the Heat
Feb 12, 2008
SOUTHERN CT
I was up at a friends piece of Property this weekend in New Hampshire, and in the old cabin there is an original Union Crawford wood cook stove. The women who owns the cabin would really like to have it fixed up, but does not know where to go to find someone who could repair it for her. Does anyone know of someone in the New Hampshire area or anywhere that does reapairs on old wood cook stoves? Thanks for any feedback.

Hey! There is a guy in northern Mass who restores and sells antique stoves. It is the Good Time Stove co.

http://www.goodtimestove.com/

I know him to be honest and reliable. I had him do an old Pot Belly for me some time back and he did a great job.

This is a place for a daytrip from your house as well. A stove lovers day trip indeed.

While going there you can stop by Yankee Candle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.