1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Old Blaze Princess wood Stove

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by SingleMom, Mar 25, 2013.

1. SingleMom

SingleMom New Member

Loc:
    Montana
    Last week a part fell from the top inside of my wood stove. I think it fell because it has become warped. I put it back in place and it is fine for now. Don't know if it is necessary to replace it. I would like to find a used part if possible as I don't believe parts are made anymore for this stove. I am not sure the name of the part - maybe a baffle protector? It spans the top inside of stove to protect chimney from direct heat. Thank you for any direction given for my search. I believe the model number of stove is L 902320 Pt9 203? Trying to read with a mirror off back of stove - not so easy. :)

Attached Files:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. mellow

mellow Resident Stove Connoisseur

Loc:
    Salisbury, MD
  3. SingleMom

SingleMom New Member

Loc:
    Montana
    I am not sure how to private email BKVP. Do you mean to go to the Blaze King website and email customer service? Thank you for your help.
  4. Joful

Joful Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Philadelphia
    No, he means to send hearth.com member BKVP a PM thru this site. Top right of the page you're reading, inbox/Start Conversation.
  5. SingleMom

SingleMom New Member

Loc:
    Montana

Thank you. I hope I did it correctly. Rather than looking like an email. It looked like I started a new thread on a board.
  6. Joful

Joful Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Philadelphia
    As long as you had BKVP in the participants field, you're in good shape.
  7. mellow

mellow Resident Stove Connoisseur

Loc:
    Salisbury, MD
    Well, I put Blaze King's phone number as well for you to call support, I wouldn't bother with email.