Old forum posts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSleds

Nov 19, 2005
PDX
Not sure if this is the proper forum for this question, but here goes anyway.

Are all of the posts from the old forum still available for reference, or could they be somehow added to this new version?

Edit: Oh yeah, by the way, this new searchable forum will be much better. Good going guys!

RedSleds said:
Not sure if this is the proper forum for this question, but here goes anyway.

Are all of the posts from the old forum still available for reference, or could they be somehow added to this new version?

Edit: Oh yeah, by the way, this new searchable forum will be much better. Good going guys!

Answer is twofold....

1. I always save the best posts - and then put them in the HearthNet Q and A section, so these will be available as soon as I have the time to post them all.

2. I do have additional archives of the old board, but not sure if I can covert them...or even if I want to since the good stuff as mentioned above is saved.

Yes, hopefully these forums will be much better in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.