Old Martin Industies Venturi Pellet Stove Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Go2Fast13

Jan 17, 2016
Buffalo, NY
I have an old Martin and am looking for parts or ideas of how to replace auger assembly. I call this 'Frankinstove', you can probably imagine why! I have replaced the motor on this thing at least once a year since I inherited it. So many times the set screw stripped out. I re-drilled and tapped for bigger set screw till it stripped. Resorted to drilling thru auger shaft and motor shaft and using a lynchpin. This also is starting to wear and I am running out of options. Need to replace the entire auger assembly as close to OEM as possible.
Does anyone have ANY info on parts for these stoves? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have an old Martin and am looking for parts or ideas of how to replace auger assembly. I call this 'Frankinstove', you can probably imagine why! I have replaced the motor on this thing at least once a year since I inherited it. So many times the set screw stripped out. I re-drilled and tapped for bigger set screw till it stripped. Resorted to drilling thru auger shaft and motor shaft and using a lynchpin. This also is starting to wear and I am running out of options. Need to replace the entire auger assembly as close to OEM as possible.
Does anyone have ANY info on parts for these stoves? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Nobody has any info as to where you can get a 2" diameter by 16" long screw conveyor?

Don't give up, you've had 68 views, so people are looking, it will just take the right person with knowledge to help you. And unfortunately I ain't that person, although I tried searching online and found nothing, but I'm sure you already tried that.

2" x 16" ... important part from the webpage I cited on the other thread is the 3/4" shaft that goes through that auger bearing. Any stove dealers near you that could help you size one from another stove?

Hope that helps ... Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.