1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Old people using new technology

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by bogydave, Jun 30, 2012.

1. bogydave

bogydave Minister of Fire

Loc:
    So Cent ALASKA
    I was in Starbuck`s recently when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really loud so I timed my fart with the beat of the music. After a couple of songs I started to feel better. I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me. And suddenly I remembered I was listening to my iPod.
    That's what happens when old people start using technology!
    MasterMech and Backwoods Savage like this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. fossil

fossil Accidental Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    Woman & her hubbie sitting side by side in a church pew, trying to stay awake through the sermon. She gives him a nudge & whispers, "I just let out a huge but completely silent fart". He replies, "You need a new battery for your hearing aid".
  3. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    An old man had serious hearing problems for a long time. Finally, he went to the doctor and the doctor set him up with good hearing aids that allowed him to hear 100%.
    The elderly gentleman went in for a checkup a month later and the doctor said, ‘Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.’
    The old dude replied, "Oh, I haven’t told my family yet. I just sit around and listen. And I’ve changed my will three times!"
  4. fossil

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    ;lol True story...the delightful secretary/receptionist/paralegal/whatever in the office of the attorney who did all my estate planning docs told me that they have clients who call or come in from time to time (some frequently) to change their wills...depending on who pissed them off or pleased them lately.
  5. Jack Straw

Jack Straw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Schoharie County, N Y
    Old man goes to the doctor with his wife. The doctor says " I need a stool sample, a urine sample and a sperm sample. " The old mans says "what?" His wife says "give him your underpants!"
  6. swagler85

swagler85 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NE Ohio

Great old people game!
  7. fossil

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    4:15 longer than it needed to be...if it needed "to be" at all. :p