Old people using new technology

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogydave

Minister of Fire
Dec 4, 2009
So Cent ALASKA
I was in Starbuck`s recently when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really loud so I timed my fart with the beat of the music. After a couple of songs I started to feel better. I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me. And suddenly I remembered I was listening to my iPod.
That's what happens when old people start using technology!

Woman & her hubbie sitting side by side in a church pew, trying to stay awake through the sermon. She gives him a nudge & whispers, "I just let out a huge but completely silent fart". He replies, "You need a new battery for your hearing aid".

An old man had serious hearing problems for a long time. Finally, he went to the doctor and the doctor set him up with good hearing aids that allowed him to hear 100%.
The elderly gentleman went in for a checkup a month later and the doctor said, ‘Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.’
The old dude replied, "Oh, I haven’t told my family yet. I just sit around and listen. And I’ve changed my will three times!"

;lol True story...the delightful secretary/receptionist/paralegal/whatever in the office of the attorney who did all my estate planning docs told me that they have clients who call or come in from time to time (some frequently) to change their wills...depending on who pissed them off or pleased them lately.

Old man goes to the doctor with his wife. The doctor says " I need a stool sample, a urine sample and a sperm sample. " The old mans says "what?" His wife says "give him your underpants!"

Great old people game!

4:15 longer than it needed to be...if it needed "to be" at all. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.