Old Stoves at CP Museum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandoo

Jan 8, 2008
Mid-Ohio
The Wife and I are season pass holders at Cedar Point we have been in the park more times than I can count. This last trip it was very cold and we walked into this building to warm up and look what I found. My cam phone pict is horrible but the detail was off the hook and whats up with the bird bath/ washing machine looking stove in the back? It was very cool with some cow heads cast into it.

Attachments

• IMG00203 [800x600].jpg
    IMG00203 [800x600].jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG00205 [800x600].jpg
    IMG00205 [800x600].jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 361
Pretty neat. Where at in the park is that?

In the back of the park near Frontier town. It's next to the ride from Hell with the two pendulums going the opposite direction with back to back seating. The stoves and a ton of other neat stuff are in the large white building.

Status
Not open for further replies.