Old Woodstock Classics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onveg

Hearth Supporter
Hi,

I'm a new member of this forum but a longtime woodburner in our northern calif home having used Hearthstone, Lange, Vermont and various antiques. I especially like soapstone stoves but am looking for a combination of efficiency, easy loading, and clean handling that doesn't seem to exist. I recall that the early pre-EPA Woodstock Classics were top as well as side loading, I also remember coming across a website for a company that refurbishes old Classics but I can no longer find it. Can anyone help me out? Lou

Welcome to the forum Lou. Give Woodstock a call and I'm sure they can help you. btw, other than top loading, you certainly have described a Woodstock stove!

Status
Not open for further replies.