Olympia Chimney Supply flex liners?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecfinn

Dec 12, 2005
Ambler, PA
Does anyone have any experience with Olympia Chimney Supply flexible liners? How does their quality compare to other liners I've seen discussed in the forum like Homesaver, etc? This is the brand my local shop installs so I just want to make sure I know what I'm getting.

http://www.olympiachimney.com/

Thanks,

Eric

I got one... but at only 3 fires to date and no other liner experience...
it would be hard for me to relay much info back to you about them.
My guess would be they are all pretty much the same when made of like materials.
I have the 316 Ti which is supposed to be able to handle 2100° F and multiple chimney fires,
...and has a lifetime warentee when you get it swept by a pro every year.

best to research the product is it 316 3416 ti or 304 is it .05 thick or .06 This is the info you obtain, then post your facts for oppinions

Its the 316ti Forever Flex liner. Unsure of which thickness my dealer uses.

Olympic only sells to people in the business so I would be willing to bet that the product is good quality. If it wasn't they probably wouldn't have been in business long.

elkimmeg said:
best to research the product is it 316 3416 ti or 304 is it .05 thick or .06 This is the info you obtain, then post your facts for oppinions

do you mean .005"-.006" thick by any chance??????? the liners i have been looking at are .005-.006, .05-.06 being ten times thicker doesnt seem like it would flex??? any clarification would be appreciated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.