Olympic Crest Wood Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctaylor

Feb 14, 2007
I have an old wood burning stove in my family room I need to find parts for. It is about 25 years old and the only thing that identifies it is the words Olympic Crest on the side.

Does anyone know anything about it? Is Olympic Crest the manufacturer or model? How I can replace the screen door?

Thanks.

My only suggestion is the visit the vendors on this site for replacement parts like the woodsman at one time there were 550 stove manufactures selling in USA now 18. Many went out of business in the mid to late 80's when their stoves could not meet the 1990 EPA listing

That stove will be very difficult to get parts for - it was a copy of early VC defiant, made by Washington Stove Works - a west coast firm long out of business. I think they may have sourced the parts in the Orient. Generic parts like gasket can be found, but other stuff could be tough. Woodmans Associates is the best bet for a try,

Status
Not open for further replies.