OMV step it up pal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

Minister of Fire
I'm headin for the hills :p

The Black Hills :cool:
photo109.JPGphoto110.JPG

That's 1.3 tons of Lacretes, 1.5 ton of Okies, and 1 ton of Black Hills.

I bet there's more btu's in that pile that all of your stash LOL

Trebio stash is getting down there. Hafta throw another ton in the van tomorrow.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Had to yank ya chain Happy Tday

Reactions: oldmountvernon
I'd take a ton of trebios can you fork them??

j see the black hills thread I just posted some initial stuff there.

van

hey why you hiding your signature now. You goin underground now that you snarfed all the pellets?

Full ton will fit in no problem.

yep Salty definately needs more trebios.at least enough to cover up the crapp in bottom left of pic.hahaha,just bustin.how much of those infernos are you still sittin on Salty.maybe if you start mixing those infernos with those new okies you got it will help the okies burn better.

LOL - 100% wood statement on the bags made me laugh.

corkman i got about a ton and a half in there I think. I been mixing okies with the trebios and last year infernos and getting a very very nice burn. What it did was eliminate any clinkers that were there running the cheapies on their own. This year I'm starting to burn the good stuff straight.I think I've run about a ton or maybe over so far this fall of trebios. That pile was to the ceiling last February.

Status
Not open for further replies.