1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

on-line blaze king dealers?

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by tobaccogrower, Nov 17, 2012.

1. tobaccogrower

tobaccogrower Member

Loc:
    Suffield Ct
    around me in north central connecticut there are no blaze king dealers. are there any on line that drop ship? thanks!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    None online that I know of. Looks like Torrington and Kensington are your nearest CT dealers. There is one in East Otis, MA too.

http://www.blazeking.com/EN/wood-stoves.html - go to the Service and Support menu, select Find a Dealer.
  3. jtb51b

jtb51b Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Birmingham AL
    Let me be the first to recommend you DO NOT buy from a dealer you can't drive to. I made that mistake and it cost me a LOT of time and hassle to get anything done. I personally would not buy another stove that I cannot go to the dealers showroom, see the display and buy. I was helped a LOT by the people at Blaze King, but even they will tell you not to buy one if you don't have a dealer close by! Just a word of warning, hope it helps in your decision making process..

Jason
    HotCoals likes this.
  4. kwikrp

kwikrp Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    SE Mass
    I purchased from a dealer many miles away and it was trucked to me. I got the king ultra everything was great this is my second year running and it just gets better.
  5. evilgriff

evilgriff Burning Hunk

Loc:
    Northern New Jersey
    I am in NJ, drove to a dealer in Delaware 2hrs away. Dealer was great--honest, fair price, and handled all issues like a professional. For me it was worth the 4hr round trip.