on line dealers for blaze king?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tobaccogrower

Jan 9, 2010
Suffield Ct
can any of you point me twords some on line dealers that sell blaze king princess? closest dealer to me is over a hour drive. would like to entertain other options. thanks! its time for a new stove

I'm pretty certain it has to be purchased from a dealer, I don't believe they offer on-line sales. I "think" I remember auto-rain offering them online but I believe they got in trouble for doing so.

Correct, no online ordering. Everyone on the east coast was ordering from dealers on the west to save money, even with shipping it was cheaper, but BK had to shut that down due to the local dealers complaining about it.

Make some calls to several dealers, it might be worth a drive to save some $$$.

Try giving Franks a call, he might be able to save you some money.

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/76539/

Status
Not open for further replies.