On The Wings of the Wind Comes Firewood.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quads

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Central Sands, Wisconsin
Isn't there a song about that?

The windy day yesterday has added to my already more than ample supply of firewood. I've got some work to do; the kind of work I like! Here are a few samples:
IMG_7177%20(800x600).jpg

IMG_7178%20(800x600).jpg

IMG_7180%20(800x600).jpg

My Followers. I'm pretty sure the last one is thinking about having her fawn! Any day now:
IMG_7174%20(800x600).jpg

IMG_7187%20(800x600).jpg

Great pic's as always. You need a helmet cam

quads, you'd better hurry or the skeeters will be hatching and they might carry you right out of the woods! lol

Not too many skeeters around here usually. The nearest significant water is several miles away.

(Camera on my forehead!? Ha ha! On second thought, it might make those self-splitting-videos a little easier.)

wsorg said:
You've got a mini wildlife reserve there!
There definitely are a lot of critters following me around out there. Yesterday there was a pair of Turkey Vultures setting in a tree and watching me while I worked. That made me a little nervous! (As if they knew something I didn't.) There was also a pair of bluebirds hunting for bugs in the clearing next to me.

And when I'm not out in the woods here at home, I'm wandering around the Necedah National Wildlife Refuge!

quads said:
And when I'm not out in the woods here at home, I'm wandering around the Necedah National Wildlife Refuge!

That is a pretty neat area. I drive through that "area" when I go Oop Nort to Chetek.

Status
Not open for further replies.