One Load Hauled Out

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
It stopped raining so I went back in and grabbed a load of cherry then stacked it. Picture 2987 is the secondary trail that I usually use in that area (not tonight), picture 2988 is the new trail cleared that is high and dry,2989 is another spot on the secondary trail that is to wet for hauling wood, the last two are getting ready to go and the stacking.

GIBIR

Attachments

• 100_2987.jpg
    100_2987.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 245
  • 100_2988.jpg
    100_2988.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 255
  • 100_2989.jpg
    100_2989.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 236
  • 100_2999.jpg
    100_2999.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 262
You must be running some high flotation tires Zap. That's a lot of water.

thats a neat trailer zap, how much wood can it hold?

SolarAndWood said:
You must be running some high flotation tires Zap. That's a lot of water.

SolarAndWood, Sunday I went through that mess but Monday I cleared some dead fall for a trail up higher so a life jacket was not required. The trail up higher is nice and dry.

Zap

bill*67 said:
thats a neat trailer zap, how much wood can it hold?

bill*67*, I'm not sure on the amount of wood it hauls but it does save my arse in the winter time with those big wide tires.

Zap

That's some beautful land. I like the hills and open space between the trees.

Bspring said:
That's some beautful land. I like the hills and open space between the trees.

Thanks Bspring, we expect the hills will be draining all this rain we had for a while but we have enough high ground that it will not be a problem.

GIBIR

Status
Not open for further replies.