One of the most efficient woodstoves!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laynes69

Minister of Fire
Oct 2, 2006
Ashland OH
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBNFxzLCweE&sns=em[/youtube]

Gotta give the guy some credit. That chimney setup just tops it off. :lol:

Judging by Regina's summer dress, it's prolly pretty flippin hot in that garage, too. At least the chimney drafts good enough to get a secondary burn in the middle of summer :lol:

It does appear to be burning cleanly, so kudos for that. Now about 36" clear to combustibles and the woodstove in a garage...

BeGreen said:
It does appear to be burning cleanly, so kudos for that. Now about 36" clear to combustibles and the woodstove in a garage...

It's not a garage, it's a lab.

LOL. A black lab at that!

I'll take one if it comes with the moonshine still option and blue/black enamel. Them revenuers will never see the smoke when I'm cookin up my mash. Whooeeeee.

Well, he seems to have built himself a non-catalytic, clean burning stove. Being a former mechanic and tinkerer I respect anyone who can build something like that as long as he isn't hurting anyone. His issue, though, seems to be that he think he invented the non-cat stove.

Well, the efficient part can be determined only in a certified lab and I don't think his is certified. Kudos for him making the stove but it is not rocket science and perhaps his next project should be in building a chimney for that thing and considering clearances. But judging by his expressions he thinks he has invented the next hula hoop...

Ya, it no doubt got a bit hot in there. That is why the Mrs is outdoors.

Backwoods Savage said:
Well, the efficient part can be determined only in a certified lab and I don't think his is certified. Kudos for him making the stove but it is not rocket science and perhaps his next project should be in building a chimney for that thing and considering clearances. But judging by his expressions he thinks he has invented the next hula hoop...

Ya, it no doubt got a bit hot in there. That is why the Mrs is outdoors.

Very true!

Status
Not open for further replies.