Only Exhaust Fan Running

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnsignRicki

Oct 30, 2008
NY
So I just had an Enviro Omega installed. It worked fint he fist few days but now when I turn it on all I hear is the exhaust fan blowing. The auger doesn't turn and there is no fire. The only light that glows on the control pad is the "Pellet" light. The only button that works is the On/Off button. Any ideas what might be wrong? Thanks a lot.

EnsignRicki said:
So I just had an Enviro Omega installed. It worked fint he fist few days but now when I turn it on all I hear is the exhaust fan blowing. The auger doesn't turn and there is no fire. The only light that glows on the control pad is the "Pellet" light. The only button that works is the On/Off button. Any ideas what might be wrong? Thanks a lot.

Sounds to me like you got screwed by the installer. Did they show you how to operate the stove? Did they test burn it? No offense intended, but , did you pay attention? Got a manual? Did you put pellets in the hopper?????????

Yes they test burned it and it was working. It was also working for 2 days after. There are about 80 pounds of pellets in the hopper at present. I have a manual. The troubleshooting section does not mention my problem.

Ricki, you might want to edit your post so that the kind of stove shows up in the title. I think you'll get more responses that way. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.