Only if I had time

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fespo

Minister of Fire
Dec 14, 2005
South West burbs of Chicago
This looks and sounds to good to be true. I just don't have time right now working 10 hour days. Oh well maybe someone here can get it. Fespo

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/grd/3185300165.html
I have free oak wood for free, you want it all just some take what ever you need.please call for faster respond 7seven 9 279 zero four two9. if I am home I help you load it. but if you bring help that will be a lot better.

5N55G35Jd3E93K63Gac8590982c654cf61004.jpg

Reactions: Realstone
Closer than some of the good scores.
Still, just a bit out of my range.
Won't last long :)

Reactions: Realstone
Yep. We have ads like that all the time in my part of the country. Getting free wood is rarely a problem here. My neighbor has 8 large oak trunks in his yard just waiting for me to get the time to cut it up and haul it to my yard. But, if you are looking for seasoned wood, you are pretty much SOL. I guess it's because there is so much free wood around here, no one is willing to pay for seasoned wood.

Yep, these are the scores you like to find. With work and finding the time its more than likely gone by the time I can get to it.
I have seen quite a few nice scrounges I had to pass up...sad to say....

Status
Not open for further replies.