Only Slightly Haunted...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome house. When we sold our Danbury, Ct house, the buyer added to the standard disclosure a question on "Paranormal Activity"......my realtor, with 25 years experience, never seen that before

Awesome house. When we sold our Danbury, Ct house, the buyer added to the standard disclosure a question on "Paranormal Activity"......my realtor, with 25 years experience, never seen that before
At times when "ghost hunting" is all in vogue, this could be a draw card.

Reactions: Beer Belly
I have heard of this disclosure be encouraged because our country is so sue happy. The haunted angle has been used as a positive selling point in other parts of the country.

I wonder if there is a precedent for a lawsuit being won over this?

I would like to own that, I have been exposed to paranormal activity since around five years old. Have had many unexplained things happen over the years. Truly fascinating to me, my wife has experienced it since being married to me, so she does not think I am crazy anymore.

I have experienced a few "bumps in the night" myself, I once told my mother I was a little scared to turn off the light, and she told me, "The dead can't hurt you, Suzie. It's the living you have to watch out for." Then she told me her experiences, and I haven't been afraid ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.