Oops, there goes another round...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to give the boy a wood splitting lesson. In exchange for him jackassing some oak rounds around here for me. ;lol

Holy Work your ass of on a piece of Oak, jeese I could have had that itsi bitsi peace of oak broke down with an old single blade ax faster. Never did like those mauls much anyhow.

I think his maul is too heavy. Way too much work to swing that thing and not much accomplished, especially if that is Oak.

Grossly overloaded K10 (Half-ton), Man-Handling stupid heavy rounds (just for our viewing pleasure!), swings that maul like he's gonna win a prize, while standing on ice. Brilliant!

At least he ain't afraid of work!

Status
Not open for further replies.