1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

opec meeting to prop up prices what are you willing to pay how much is a fair price for heating oil

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by control1, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. control1

control1 Member

Loc:
    bucks co pa

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. kinsmanstoves

kinsmanstoves Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Kinsman, Oh 44428 Brookfield, Oh 44403
    What am I will to pay for heating oil? $0.00 we do not use heating oil but do use LP for hot water. I have two hot water tanks at the house one on demand system and a 30 gallon for the utility room and girl's bathroom. We use very little LP per year maybe 300 gallon. Electric is around $80 - $120 a month $.065 per KWH.

Other than that we heat with a Breckwell P-24 Pellet stove and a Pacific Energy Super-27 wood stove if it is really cold. That is for a 2,400 sqft house. I get mad if it is not 71 degrees during the heating season.

OPEC can kiss my a$$.

Eric
  3. escobarmj

escobarmj Member

Loc:
    RI
    Two companies in RI are selling heating oil for $254 per gallon. Who would have thought.
  4. dupjay21

dupjay21 New Member

Loc:
    Brewer, Maine
    I just paid 2.88 here in central Maine on Tue for oil. So I filled the tank, just incase opec pulls a stunt like they are trying to pull. We are sitting pretty good with 3 tons and a full tank of oil.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.