opec meeting to prop up prices what are you willing to pay how much is a fair price for heating oil

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I will to pay for heating oil? $0.00 we do not use heating oil but do use LP for hot water. I have two hot water tanks at the house one on demand system and a 30 gallon for the utility room and girl's bathroom. We use very little LP per year maybe 300 gallon. Electric is around $80 - $120 a month $.065 per KWH.

Other than that we heat with a Breckwell P-24 Pellet stove and a Pacific Energy Super-27 wood stove if it is really cold. That is for a 2,400 sqft house. I get mad if it is not 71 degrees during the heating season.

OPEC can kiss my a$$.

Eric

Two companies in RI are selling heating oil for $254 per gallon. Who would have thought.

I just paid 2.88 here in central Maine on Tue for oil. So I filled the tank, just incase opec pulls a stunt like they are trying to pull. We are sitting pretty good with 3 tons and a full tank of oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.