Opinions on the best prices on Jotul Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planeweird

Sep 29, 2008
cincinnati, oh
Just saw on the news that there is up to a 4 month waiting list for stoves in my area.

So, I'm seriously considering ordering online or from out of state and just paying for shipping. Especially if I don't have to pay any sales tax.

Where have you all seen the lowest prices on Jotuls? And what were they for Castines or F 3 CBs?

Jotuls are not, to my knowledge, available online...they have a specific policy about that. Certainly you could probably dig one up, but I doubt the price would be better when you figure freight, etc.

I can't see...other than the odd one...why one dealer would have much stock and another less....Jotul is plum sold out!

Try Lehman's 888-438-5346 and ask for the stove department. They are out in Kidron, Ohio and have many brands of stoves including Jotul. I bought a Hearthstone stove from them about 2 years ago and they beat the local price by $200 including shipping to the local FedEx freight facility. They are extremely knowledgable, helpful and have been in business since '55.

Status
Not open for further replies.