optimum infeed location for Tarm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

penfrydd

Jul 7, 2008
Western MA
www.penfrydd.com
Okay...so I'm putting the circ on the return, as noted in Tarm drawings, with expansion tank and spirovent on supply side of circ. Where is the best place to put the cold water infeed with autofill? Common sense tells me it should be on the supply side of the spirovent; correct?

The answer to this should get me in position to finish all the plumbing...we'll see. Thanks for all the helpful advice.

penfrydd

On Boiler Room Home page there is a "sticky note" Simplest Pressurized storage. This is the order of things. In the diagram at the top left where the expansion tank is that is where you want the spirovent with tank hanging off bottom tap. Put the relief valve on the boiler itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.