order oil now or wait

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What oil company do you use? Cheapest I can find on North Shore is 2.09 per gallon wondering if I should wait a little I have well over a quarter tank
I use fossil fuels in Weymouth, not sure if they go way up there. Check new england oil.com

You can go to www.ordermyoil.com and see if they deliver in your area. I've been using them for years. Great delivery service and definitely the lowest prices around - or at least I hope so!

Attachments

• www.ordermyoil.com.png
    www.ordermyoil.com.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 115
You can go to www.ordermyoil.com and see if they deliver in your area. I've been using them for years. Great delivery service and definitely the lowest prices around - or at least I hope so!
How does it work if I want to pay cash. Do you get a discount for paying cash. My regular delivery service is at 1.99 per gallon. If you pay cash they drop the price 5 cents putting me at 1.94 per gallon. Ordermyoil for my area is posted at 1.83 per gallon

Thanks JRA

I've never tried to pay cash so I'm not sure. Probably no discount because they use your credit card to lock in the price when you decide to use them. Check our their website. Send them an email or give them a call. I've NEVER had any issues using them.

Production down 50% at the largest refinery in Midwest. Whiting out of Indiana is causing the pump price to go up over a buck a gallon in some areas. They normally process over 400000 barrels a day. Not going to be a happy Labor day for many Midwest drivers. Gas here in MN was going up 30 plus cents yesterday. Crude fell over a dollar. Should as 200000 barrels a day are not going to be refined for about a month.
Propane at 93 cents here today. May exchange and get a larger tank when our small tank goes empty before any large amount of snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.