Ordered and paid for new stove today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigg_Redd

Minister of Fire
Oct 19, 2008
Shelton, WA
PE Spectrum Classic - Black enamel with polish nickel legs and polished nickel radiant door. $2003 OTD.

Will be at the shop Thurs - I will pick it up and install it Mon.

Bigg_Redd said:
PE Spectrum Classic - Black enamel with polish nickel legs and polished nickel radiant door. $2003 OTD.

Will be at the shop Thurs - I will pick it up and install it Mon.

Congrats on the purchase. Hope it'll be all that you are looking for. Certainly will be a sharp stove.

pen

Hope it works great for you. Congratulations!!

Get you money back tomorrow. The only stove forum members can buy is a Blaze King. All the rest only burn for thirty minutes. :lol:

Congrats on your new stove. It's a good'un. And made of the proper material. :coolsmirk:

Oooh, that's gonna be a nice looking stove. We'll need pictures, of course. You knew that.

BrotherBart said:
Get you money back tomorrow. The only stove forum members can buy is a Blaze King. All the rest only burn for thirty minutes. :lol:

Congrats on your new stove. It's a good'un. And made of the proper material. :coolsmirk:

I've got an 8" chimney. Don't think that I didn't think about it.

Congrats BR! I'd love to see some pictures when you get it in place... that has to be one extremely sharp looking stove! :coolsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.