Ordred my Jotul 600 yesterday!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I don't post much here but I lurk almost daily and have learned so much from you folks. What you taught me made yesterday's purchase so easy. I bought the brown enamel version and an extra top in plain black, to serve as an occasional cooking surface. It should be here late next week! What I spent on fuel oil last year will cover most of the cost of the stove. Just wish I could have come up with the cash to take advantage of last years big tax credit.

This stove is replacing an antique RoundOak cook stove in the kitchen. The outside chimney is tile lined and hasn't had many fires since it was built. The draft was never vary good so I'm getting ready to order a liner w/ insulation. Plus I am going to extend the height a couple feet to insure a good draft. The roof is steep and I don't want to have to keep going up there except for sweeping.

I have about five cord of two year old wood spit and stacked so I am good there. It's time to start moving it all under cover.

Thanks again Hearth.com for all the great info you make available to us nubees!

Status
Not open for further replies.