Orford and Ambiance help please!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRA

Feeling the Heat
Nov 24, 2014
north shore ma
I am in new Hampshire for the weekend and at the local hardware store they carry Orford hardwoods. The guy is telling me they are ambiance? If they are I want to pick up a half ton.

The Orford and Ambiance I know of, are both manufactured by Valfei, in Canada. I don't know why they have two brands for the same product, nor how they are dispatching the product to various markets.

I burn the Orfords and have nothing bad to say, but I'm a newbie and I have not tried any other brands yet...

The Orford and Ambiance I know of, are both manufactured by Valfei, in Canada. I don't know why they have two brands for the same ...

Probly so a couple of dealers can sell different brands,
without going into dealer protected areas..
Nobody likes to sell the same thing that a guy down the street is selling....
A lot of pellet mills provide product to a lot of brands...

Dan

Deromax what price you pay for the bag Orford

Status
Not open for further replies.