Orlan controller settings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

la boucheron

I have an orlan 60 with a touch pad controller. What should the settings be on this? With your help I have now been able to keep a good fire, (not consistently gasification though) but I am not sure where my settings should be and what the different settings are for. Thanks.

la boucheron said:
I have an orlan 60 with a touch pad controller. What should the settings be on this? With your help I have now been able to keep a good fire, (not consistently gasification though) but I am not sure where my settings should be and what the different settings are for. Thanks.

Sorry - I have the old style controller. I hope one of the folks with the new style will chime in. I think I heard that someone did a better version of the manual, too.

I'd call Mark at AHONA, since that's who you bought the boiler from. He seems to know all about the controller. I'm supposed to get the new controller one of these days, but Zenon hasn't sent it yet, so I may have to fire up the season with the old one. But anybody who has bought an EKO in the U.S. over the past 6 months has the new controller, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.