Orlan EKO 40 repair?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jshinn

Mar 8, 2010
NH
I purchased an Orlan EKO 40 about 2 years ago from Bob Jennings, Mechanical Innovation in Greenfield, NH. About two weeks when we have the wind storm in NH, we lost electricity for about 20 hours. When I started up my generator, my EKO 40 overheated and blew one of the feed lines. I now have an E 3 message on the display screen. I tried to contact Bob Jennings but his cell phone is disconnected. His home phone is not taking calls and he has not responded to any emails.

Does anyone know who in NH could service my Orlan EKO 40?

Thanks - Jerry

Jerry first try hitting the start then stop if that does not reset it take the top cover off and check if your temp probe(thermister) on top of your boiler is fried. Mine over heated and melted the sensor. You can get them from Zennon at newhorizon.

Rob

If the above recommendation doesn't work you should call New Horizon. They can help you out either way...

Status
Not open for further replies.